Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kellen Meets the rest of the Family
































































































Upon hearing I was in labor, Mom, Dad and J hopped in the car at 6:00 am and drove to Spokane so they made it in plenty of time for his arrival. Tim and Barb also joined us at the hospital for the night of his birth. The next morning, Grammy and Bumpa couldn't take it any longer and drove across the state to meet their first Great Grand Baby! Kellen also got to meet his cousins on his second day of life. The boys are excited to have someone to teach how to swim at the Lake, Maggie was so excited we had to hold her back.

1 comment:

Tran Dao said...

I'm taking a little break from work, and thought I should catch up with the Cronin's...Now I'm in tears, at my desk. I'm so happy for you two!

Congratulations. Much love.